Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Afternoon Delight

Drove down to Montreal last weekend to visit my sister who was back from the oil fields in Alberta.
Saturday night highlights included a 3hr karaoke session which can be found on youtube. For all you Arrested Development fans I can now confirm that is in fact extremely creepy and awkward singing "Afternoon Delight" just in the same room as a family member. Despite this, one other hightlight was an increadible discovery when we broke into a David Bowie song (forgot the name) ANYWAYS the star of this particular ditty was none other than ANDY BERMAN!!! Who you might ask is Andy Berman? None other than Kevin Arnold's high school buddy (probably #3 or 4 on the depth chart - Winnie #1, Paul #2, #3 Randy Mitchell/Doug Porter) CHUCK COLEMAN! WOW I was asking myself - how did this guy go from Hollywood A-List to karaoke videos?! I'd like to think the director was his grade school buddy who was looking for his "Big Break" in the film industry and needed a big star to make is video HOT and he did it as a favour.

So as you can see in the video, Andy is trying his best to smooth a shortie in the park, but maaaaaaan - she's having none of it! Ol' Andy will once again be going home alone. I bet this video is the farthest thing from his real life and he really had to pour on some of his finest acting!
So there you go. This is my personal blog now and I will fill it with dumb shit on a weekly basis.

No comments: