Sunday, April 22, 2007

Knives Bat Broken Hats


Another update to celebrate the best weekend of 2007 so far which was jam packed with sunshine, shorts, tshirts (no sleeves) and bikes.

I won’t even go nuts breaking it down – Friday night Lifetime (see my top 10 for 2006) was so choice. If you get a chance to see them, I highly recommend it. Note the photo above where my ballcap disappeared into the sea of … pushmoshers? And I was certain it was lost forever – but alas it was found broken, mushed and dirty as fuck. But it stays on my head (except when I’m sleeping or showering).

Other key events – pickup soccer, baseball practice, freedom haters bicycle club meeting, and almost running over 4 people on my bike and spitting on cars.

And to wrap it up I’m now watching Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Interesting sidenote – did you know Cameron Frye was 30 years old in this movie? TAKE THAT LUKE PERRY!!

Now I’ll post some wise words from the one and only Ed Rooney.

Between Grief and nothing … I’ll take grief.

Whoa. Deep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although comments around here are about as popular as Baby Gopal's entire career, I'd like to be the first to say "Sparkie, it's ok, i like your hat too".