Monday, January 01, 2007

Spark's TOP TEN 2006

Well, I guess this should have been done yesterday, but better late than never!
It's 6pm and I'm finally seeing straight and still trying to remember how the fuck I got home last night. Thanks to Keri and Michelle for taking such good care of me and making a wonderful breakfast.
ANYWAYS - ON TO THE LIST!!!
2006 was a fantastic year of the lord and I'm going to take this opportunity to share some of my TEN PERSONAL HIGHLIGHTS of the year. Drumroll! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sparkie Clarkie's Top Ten for 2006 are ...
#10 - The Book Club for Men
#9 - Explosions
#8 - Beer
#7 - 3 Days of John Joseph - American HC at filmfest, spoken word, then FVK
#6 - Gorilla Buiscuits Reunion
#5 - Front row for Slayer
#4 - Lifetime live and 7"
#3 - Freedom Haters Bicycle Club
#2 - Seeing the Cuban National Baseball team play in Havana
and the #1 person, place, thing of 2006
MASSIMO'S PIZZA FUCK I"M SUCH A PIG

No comments: