Wednesday, January 17, 2007

THE BIG UPDATE

Fuck updates!
I'm sick of being all "blablalbla we're recording blablalbla" fuck what boring shit.
I know you all want to hear about what I'M DOING. Well let me tell you cuz this blog needs some intersting shit in it. Peep this. I've been working hard the last 5 years on my zine that is gonna blow your mind. It was called Carry On Pickpocket but I think i'm changing it to Ghetto Ditch Pig. Shit just has more punch!

So I'm gonna post a rough story I've been working on for the zine about this dude I keep seeing on the subway that has the biggest head i've seen. I just saw him yesterday and we made eye contact and I started laughing because I had just finished writing this and thought I'd probably never see him again. It's not cool to look at someone and start laughing (but still funny none the less) but fuck man I couldn't help myself! BLAMO! There he was, in all his glory! BIG HEAD WITH A BIG COMBOVER. God damn. Ok without further adieu - Enjooooy!

So today I saw him again. The guy. The guy that easily has the biggest head I’ve ever seen with my own two eyes. Hell, maybe even the biggest head I’ve seen with my own two eyes, on tv and in a book. I even sometimes doubt it when I look away, then think, “fuck dude, you better look again just to make sure” and dammit, sure enough, it is one massive head. I call him The Brain. This dude must be so fucking smart. Like reads three books at once, works on algarythms and thinks chess is for pussies. Then I’m starting to wonder if because his brain is so big maybe he’s psychic. And everytime I wonder if someone can read my mind I start thinking about boners. Jesus Christ. Which is total bullshit because I’m not a homo, I’m all about tits, swear to god. If this guy was so smart though, would he be wearing Velcro shoes? Maybe he’s not so smart, maybe I shouldn’t call him The Brain. But maybe HE IS SO SMART – Velcro shoes? HELLO ultimate time saver because he doesn’t have time to waste on stupid fucking shoe laces!

No comments: