Thursday, December 01, 2005

Strange ...

It has just been pointed out to me that there is a very bizarre connection with the Jones family.

As mentioned in my previous post, I took over the duties of singing for Rob and Gordie's band "The Evil Cheese" (which turns out they were actually called Downfall but that's not a funny name at all wtf) - the singer who I took over from - ALEX JONES

THEN

About 3 months into Enter the Dragon our bass player quit and after an exhausting search for a replacement we found him - NICK JONES

THEN

10 years later after over five years without playing in a band I finally get the call to start something up from none other than - MATT JONES!!!

AND NOW I JUST LOOKED AT MY WATCH AND IT'S FROZEN AT 12:00:00 HOLY SHIT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah funny shit