Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HARDTIMES IN MONTREAL


I haven't had time to put together our weekend diary/blog from this past weekend where we did a mini-tour with Fired Up, Reign Supreme and Strife, but thought we would get this up now so you can check out an interview we did while in Montreal.

I was asleep in the car outside venue when I decided it was time to get it together and get ready to head into the show. I had literally been awake for 2 minutes and had just walked into the show when these two guys approached me and advised/reminded me about an interview they wanted to do. I shook hands with Mike and Chico and said I'd be right outside. So what would a TTL interview be without master orator Brad Casarin? I grabbed Brad out of the back and above is what ensued!!

The best part is this interview is seriously AT LEAST 30 minutes, and about 90% Brad was doing the talking - but funny enough my 10% takes up 90% of this video!! And the 1hr (AT LEAST) after the film ran out that Brad and Chico talked about DRI was amazing as well. There should have been a second camera interviewing the interview!

So check out their website www.hardtimes.ca and see interviews from holy crap just about everyone - but all the bands from that weekend they hooked up with and they are rad. Also I can't believe I actually forgot the myspace link mike said no joke about 15 times HAHAAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! That was a wicked interview. Makes me wish I saw the Grade reunion show. I bet it kicks lame shit in the balls.

Lets see some photos from the Grade reunion show and the latest tour.

Sparkie said...

If you scroll back through the blogs there is a post about the grade reunion, and pictures.