Wednesday, October 31, 2007

UPDATE! OH YES!

Ok so I’m putting off my personal post about my doppelgangers (oh yes, stick around for that one) to give a long overdue post on the latest happenings on To The Lions.

Well, get ready for this exciting news!!
As you can see from this amazing picture from a recent rehearsal, Brad “The Irish Saint” Casarin is shredding hard during a new tune. After a GRUELING four shows in four months in support of our first full length BAPTISM OF FIRE (get it in stores now! second pressing is out!), we are taking some time off to work on our next record, which you can look for sometimes in early 2010. Some of the ideas we are throwing around is a super creative concept for a “themed record” that we are going to call “To The Lions: A Hairy tale of Niles Butterball, the Frozen Turkey.” It’s going to be crazy shit, all about this turkey named Niles who nonebody wants for thanksgiving so one day he just gets up and says FUCK IT! I BEEZ OUTTIE! I’m not going to say anything more. You’ll have to listen to tracks 2-11 to find out the rest.

More updates to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice gut!

Sparkie said...

hahaha I guess I got his "bad side". Pretty sure it's the shirt - brad wears XXL.

The Spazman said...

fuck ya nice gut. fuck sparkie. oh well, its my way of showing support for my prego wife.

Sparkie said...

haha I didn't notice it until "anonymous" pointed it out. I was too busy checking out the hat.
What the fuck we're all over 30 anyways.