Thursday, November 30, 2006

Texas ...



So while all those suckers were holed up in a basement studio, I, along with a few others drove down to NYC to see Texas is the Reason's 10 yr anniversary of Do You Know Who You Are? I think I'll pass on the nostalgia and stories of first listening to this band. What is really important is letting all the kids out there know that Santa is in fact a black man. I did not know this. He is not from the north pole but plays the keyboard on St. Marks. I asked him if he knew whether I'd been naughty or nice to which he replied "wwahahahah mee deebeebpidodo!" BUSTED! I still have 25 days to get it together. I then asked his elf who was playing the bass what it's like working for Santa and all he could do was ask me for money. Not really sure what that was all about but I gave him a buck in front of black Santa so I really think there's a good chance I will get Wii with three games hopefully. My apartment doesn't have a chimeny but it shouldn't be an issue.

In other news Texas Is the Reason was great. Moving vehicles put me to sleep in 47 seconds. Rob got mugged and was bitten by a nyc rat the size of a dog. I also slept with a ghetto ditch pig. STREETS OF HATE!

No comments: