Sunday, January 01, 2006

Merry Christmas Danner and a Happy Spazman to ya!!

So I hope everyone had a sweet ass holiday. I am currently unemployed so my holiday continues!! A lot has gone down since the last post. We have been working really hard on our full length. Songs are shaping up, but we are not rushing. We hope to have it out by summer 2006. I know that's a long time, but we want to make it sweet ass. We will announce sometime hopefully soon who will be putting out this fine product and I assure you it will not start with a V. In other news we will be performing live on air and being interviewed on CIUT in Toronto. So if you are in the local broadcast area tune in January 8th at 10:00 pm for a, hopefully kick ass performance and interview. In Rhino news we have won a game and tied a game since the last update so we are 1-13-1 now. Not bad. Unfortunately we lost 3 guys (including myself) for 2 game suspensions for throwing down (it was all the other teams fault, trust me). I think that is all for now. Come out to our show Jan. 26 at Sneaky Dees and say hello! We should have some new t-shirts by then and more free demos.

All Hail The Spazman.

2 comments:

Sparkie said...

Does Victor Yee know about this?

The Spazman said...

Sorry Sparks Victor Yess was a one album deal..........